Go Back to Listing
Kaijudo Creature Costumes
October 24, 2012
With Kaijudo—Rise of the Duel Masters, you can wield the power of the Creature Realm by summoning extraordinary creatures. But how does it feel to step into the shoes of a creature like Tatsurion the Unchained (a.k.a. Bob), Scaradorable of Gloom Hollow (a.k.a. Squeaky), or Reef Prince Glu-urrgle (a.k.a. Gargle)?
This Halloween, why not find out? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
What You Need:
- Print-out of creature mask
- Heavy paper or cardstock
- Clear tape
- Sweatshirt and sweatpants in the creature’s color
(red for Bob, purple for Squeaky, light blue for Gargle)
- Optional: Colored duct tape
(gray for Bob, lavender for Squeaky, glow-in-the-dark for Gargle)
What You Do:
- Print out the creature mask of your choice on a color printer using heavy paper or cardstock. Cut out the mask. (Tape the pieces together if indicated on the print-out.)
- Cut out the strips of paper and tape one to each side of the mask. Ask a friend or parent to help you fit the loop around your head, then tape it in place. Cut off the extra paper.
- Find a sweat suit in the appropriate color. If you like, add highlights with colored duct tape.