Go Back to Listing
Strategies and Tips
Kaijudo Card Frames
March 28, 2012
Kaijudo TCG cards are vibrant and dynamic, and they emphasize the most important information you need to step up your game. We've constructed card frames with different treatments for Spell cards and Creature cards. The flavor of the card's civilization—Fire, Water, Nature, Darkness, or Light—is incorporated into the frame artwork, and rarity levels are easy to spot stars along the right side of the card.
Here's a breakdown of a Kaijudo trading card:
- Card Level – This number shows how much mana you will need to tap to summon this creature (or, if it's a spell – to cast it).
- Creature Type – Creatures are grouped into types – like Armored Dragon, Skyforce Champion, or Beast Kin.
- Card Abilities – This text lets you know how an ability like Grab and Stab or Fury Charge actually plays out in battle... use it wisely!
- Power – This number, which only appears on creatures, indicates combat prowess. The higher this number, the stronger the creature is in battle.
- Rarity – The number of stars indicates the level of rarity – the more stars, the higher the rarity. One star = common; two stars = uncommon; three stars = rare; four stars = very rare; and 5 stars = super rare!